8.09.2010

New Home: chelseadavisdesigns.com

I have been using this blog as a place to get my name out there and showcase my custom designs. It has worked really well for me over the past year or so but I am happy to announce that Chelsea Davis Designs has officially launched a website, complete with galleries, information, and more! It is a lot more informative about who I am, what I do, and how I can help you get perfect paper products for your budget. That is the most important thing about CDD--affordable! It has been a labor of love so please check it out, share it with anyone you think may be interested in custom designs produced at great prices, and if you can, let me know what you think!



 I am really happy about where the business has gone in such a short time and and so grateful for those of you who have let me design and create something special for you--from birthdays to weddings, house-warming parties to Christmas cards. I love everything I have been able to do and hope that you guys will follow me over to chelseadavisdesigns.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment